Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not showing individual subscription

My student membership is expiring and when I try to Edit My Subscription the individual plan doesn't show up. Please help?

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 6:09 AM

My student membership is expiring

Like: you may no longer qualify as student in the near future?

and when I try to Edit My Subscription the individual plan doesn't show up.

You don’t have to transfer yourself to Individual. When UNiDAYS lets Apple know that you no longer qualify as student, then the subscription will automatically be switched to Individual:

“Periodically, UNiDAYS re-validates your student status. If UNiDAYS finds that you're no longer a student or if you have a Student subscription for a full 48 months, your subscription automatically becomes an Apple Music Individual subscription.” [1]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2019 6:09 AM in response to monique.t12

My student membership is expiring

Like: you may no longer qualify as student in the near future?

and when I try to Edit My Subscription the individual plan doesn't show up.

You don’t have to transfer yourself to Individual. When UNiDAYS lets Apple know that you no longer qualify as student, then the subscription will automatically be switched to Individual:

“Periodically, UNiDAYS re-validates your student status. If UNiDAYS finds that you're no longer a student or if you have a Student subscription for a full 48 months, your subscription automatically becomes an Apple Music Individual subscription.” [1]

Not showing individual subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.