Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The font of my iPhone is changing to larger size & can’t be set to default size

Hello I’m using iPhone 7. Recently, I’ve updated my iPhone to iOS 12.3.1 & after updating it, I noticed that the font of iPhone is changed to larger size. I tired to set it to default size but it doesn’t seems to work to me. I also restored it and downloaded the software again but the issue still arises. Please look into this matter & fix it.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 3:58 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2019 9:20 AM in response to Mustsolveproblems

Hi there Mustsolveproblems,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand decrease the font size on your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

Just so you know, from the pics you’ve sent, it looks like your iPhone is showing what is the default font size. If you want to decrease the font size, you can go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size and drag the slider to select the font size you want.

If that doesn’t help, you can also go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text and drag the slider to the size you want there as well. You can read more about this here:

Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best wishes.

The font of my iPhone is changing to larger size & can’t be set to default size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.