Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible to auto populate my work schedule?

I work a straight schedule of 4 days on, two days off. Is there a way I can go into the calendar and have my schedule for the whole year auto filled in? When it comes to scheduling days off, this would make it much more convenient to be able to look ahead in advance. It’s too easy to make a mistake by opening calendar and just trying to count day by day for months trying to find out if I work a certain day.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 1:17 PM

Hey TheCyborgSlayer,

I see that you're looking to populate your work schedule for a year in Calendar. I'll be happy to help.

When creating an event in Calendar, you can select the option to repeat the event so that it populates more events in the future. You can choose the "Custom" option for the repeat feature, which will allow you to customize how often you'd like the event to repeat. Here's more information on this: iCloud: Create calendar events in iCloud.

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2019 1:17 PM in response to TheCyborgSlayer

Hey TheCyborgSlayer,

I see that you're looking to populate your work schedule for a year in Calendar. I'll be happy to help.

When creating an event in Calendar, you can select the option to repeat the event so that it populates more events in the future. You can choose the "Custom" option for the repeat feature, which will allow you to customize how often you'd like the event to repeat. Here's more information on this: iCloud: Create calendar events in iCloud.

Have a great day.

Possible to auto populate my work schedule?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.