Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there only 12 months warranty on the device?

hello, i want to buy a iphone xs max in a store but the seller says there is only 12 months warranty on the device is this wright?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 4:46 AM

All Apple products come with a default one year manufacturers warranty. Extended warranties are available for purchase in many countries. One year warranties are pretty standard on smart phones, tablets and other consumer electronic mobile devices (I.e. Samsung, LG, Google and other smart phones also have one year warranties).

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

AppleCare - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2019 4:46 AM in response to vanesje

All Apple products come with a default one year manufacturers warranty. Extended warranties are available for purchase in many countries. One year warranties are pretty standard on smart phones, tablets and other consumer electronic mobile devices (I.e. Samsung, LG, Google and other smart phones also have one year warranties).

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

AppleCare - Apple

Jun 5, 2019 5:28 AM in response to vanesje

most places it's std. that all non food products has a 1 year warranty

in EU though it's 2 years but it's somewhat of a scam because the 2 year the consumer has the burden of proof as to the failure being a not user caused but production caused and beside cars that proof would usually exceed the cost of the product

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warranty

Is there only 12 months warranty on the device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.