Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Post-iTunes backup

What will happen with syncing iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc, with Windows, after iTunes breaks up into TV, Music, and Podcasts? Because I mainly use my Windows computer, as my Mac needs to be sent to repair.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 9:50 AM

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the next version of macOS 10.15 Catalina where the functions will be split between three new apps and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See About the upcoming changes with iTunes on Mac - Apple Support for details that have been made public so far.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2019 9:50 AM in response to VistaXP2600

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the next version of macOS 10.15 Catalina where the functions will be split between three new apps and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See About the upcoming changes with iTunes on Mac - Apple Support for details that have been made public so far.

tt2

Post-iTunes backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.