Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my notes from my phone to iPad?

How do I transfer my notes from my phone to iPad without having to use my phone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 10:35 AM

That depends on how you are storing them on your iPhone.

If they are stored in the iCloud Folder in the Notes App, they automatically get synced to any device using the same apple ID for iCloud.

You can also store them in services like Gmail, Hotmail, or other 3rd party email accounts, and should sync if those same accounts are setup for Notes on the iPad.

You can tap on the "<" icon at the top left of the Notes App to see your folders.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2019 10:35 AM in response to Hey4446

That depends on how you are storing them on your iPhone.

If they are stored in the iCloud Folder in the Notes App, they automatically get synced to any device using the same apple ID for iCloud.

You can also store them in services like Gmail, Hotmail, or other 3rd party email accounts, and should sync if those same accounts are setup for Notes on the iPad.

You can tap on the "<" icon at the top left of the Notes App to see your folders.

How do I transfer my notes from my phone to iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.