Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting square boxes with a question mark inside instead of the fonts all over in Mac OS X.13 and 14

I am getting square boxes with a question mark inside all over instead of the fonts. I have checked fonts

for corruptions and cleaned caches, but still happens. It gets fixed after rebooting, but it comes back soon after.

I have several computers at work with the same problem and all them started doing it almost at the same Time.

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 2:41 PM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2019 4:20 PM in response to Barney-15E

Not even clean OS install solved the problem. It was fine for few days, but I'm back to the same mess. it gets fixed for a day or two after rebooting but it is extremely annoying. It is bad, really bad. I see other people complaining about the same and there's not a single answer from apple. My biggest problem is that I have users having the same problem in OS Mojave and High Sierra. For them problems is even worse.

I am getting square boxes with a question mark inside instead of the fonts all over in Mac OS X.13 and 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.