Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Everytime I try to set up my Apple Music. It keeps giving this. Please, how do I go about it? I’m in Nigeria by the way.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 5:06 AM

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you wish to use a Credit/Debit card for direct payments, then it must be valid for your region, and valid for automatic online payments in that region. This excludes many cards issued in other countries. Automatic online payments may require a special setting from the financial institution. The financial institution may require that the name and billing address for the card matches the name and billing address for the Apple ID account. The financial institution may revoke cards if the account is flagged.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 5:06 AM in response to Momedy900

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you wish to use a Credit/Debit card for direct payments, then it must be valid for your region, and valid for automatic online payments in that region. This excludes many cards issued in other countries. Automatic online payments may require a special setting from the financial institution. The financial institution may require that the name and billing address for the card matches the name and billing address for the Apple ID account. The financial institution may revoke cards if the account is flagged.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.