Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete photos from albums?

how do i delete photos from albums on macbook pro

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 8:55 AM

Do you want to remove the photo from the album, but want them to stay in the Photos Library and in other albums, or do you want to remove the photos completely from your Photos Library?

• To remove the photos from the album, but to keep them in the library do as FoxFifth described. Use the command "Remove from Album" or the delete key ⌫.
  • To delete the photos completely from the library and all other albums select them in the album and use the key combination command-delete ⌘⌫

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 8:55 AM in response to photojohn5

Do you want to remove the photo from the album, but want them to stay in the Photos Library and in other albums, or do you want to remove the photos completely from your Photos Library?

• To remove the photos from the album, but to keep them in the library do as FoxFifth described. Use the command "Remove from Album" or the delete key ⌫.
  • To delete the photos completely from the library and all other albums select them in the album and use the key combination command-delete ⌘⌫

how do I delete photos from albums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.