Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling a Subscription

I recently signed up for a free trial of a subscription and cancelled it last week. I have now been charged for a year so obviously the cancellation did not work. Now when I look under Subscription information for this app, I do not even have an option to cancel (even though it says I can cancel at anytime).

iPhone 8, 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 12:26 PM

If you subscribed using iCloud see-->View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

If you subscribed directly with the app provider see-->Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support.

If you subscribed through Apple you can request a refund-->Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support. If you subscribed with the app provider you will have to deal with them directly.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 12:26 PM in response to SubscripitonCancellation

If you subscribed using iCloud see-->View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

If you subscribed directly with the app provider see-->Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support.

If you subscribed through Apple you can request a refund-->Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support. If you subscribed with the app provider you will have to deal with them directly.

Cancelling a Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.