Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung App for Apple TV

How can I enter my single sign on provider? I have no other Apple devices and there doesn't seem to be a way to enter a TV provider in the TV App.

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 11:24 PM

Single Sign-on doesn’t apply to the Apple TV app on smart TVs. It is a feature for iOS devices and Apple TV streaming media boxes only. Other apps on the Samsung are not designed to supply any information to Apple’s app, nor support linking back to them.

Use single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

Apps that support single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

TV providers that support single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 11:24 PM in response to Harryknuckles

Single Sign-on doesn’t apply to the Apple TV app on smart TVs. It is a feature for iOS devices and Apple TV streaming media boxes only. Other apps on the Samsung are not designed to supply any information to Apple’s app, nor support linking back to them.

Use single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

Apps that support single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

TV providers that support single sign-on with your iOS device or Apple TV - Apple Support

Samsung App for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.