Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID disabled

hi

i have a problem with my apple id is disable can you help me pls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 6:22 PM

5 replies

Jun 7, 2019 6:23 PM in response to pjadue

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services. You can unlock your Apple ID after you verify your identity.

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password or to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106

Jun 8, 2019 6:53 AM in response to pjadue

Credit card? People have had to contact iTunes Support when having difficulty adding a new card. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Apple ID disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.