Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add device on find iphone?

Hello team,

I have a question about how to add device on find iphone? I removed my iphone from find my iphone app by mistake

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 7:25 PM

If you no longer have possession of the phone, there is no way to log into Find My iPhone for the device. If it has been lost or stolen, the only thing you can do is look for it the old fashioned way. Did you have a passcode on the device? If so, then your data is safe, but if someone finds the phone, they will be able to wipe it and use it themselves.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2019 7:25 PM in response to enkhtuvshin272

If you no longer have possession of the phone, there is no way to log into Find My iPhone for the device. If it has been lost or stolen, the only thing you can do is look for it the old fashioned way. Did you have a passcode on the device? If so, then your data is safe, but if someone finds the phone, they will be able to wipe it and use it themselves.

How to add device on find iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.