Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"My Subscriptions" Have Vanished Completely

I used to see around 12 or so items under "My Subscriptions". Some were authored content and others were replies to user posts. Now, when I go to "My Subscriptions", my guess is about 12-14 of those are gone.

I of course don't have a screen shot as a reference to know for sure. Can anyone help answer what happened to all the posts I've participated in?

And please, no need to suggest it's user error – I'm not filtering out the posts in any way. Normal operation is when you go to "My Subscriptions", you see all the posts you've either authored or participated in. These have disappeared from My Subscriptions for no reason.

iMac Pro

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 12:14 PM

The cutoff for my subscriptions is closer to 5 or 6 weeks. I see only two in that range (including this one) and three in the last year when using Google. Nomad2112 site:discussions.apple.com. What do you think is missing?

tt2

7 replies

Jun 9, 2019 6:58 PM in response to Nomad2112

The forums underwent some major surgery at the end of last year and anything from before then is still MIA. It is supposed to be available again at some point whenever they catch up with all the other chores. So, were yours older?

FWIW, posting more than once is not really helpful as it can get too confusing trying to help. If the two showing now are the only ones that were done within the last 3 months or so, then that is perfectly normal at this point until older posts will be available again.

And, I just checked: there is another post listed from about 3 weeks ago, so there are 3 showing, not 2. The hosts may be removing your duplicate post.

Jun 10, 2019 11:16 AM in response to babowa

The posts and participations that disappeared were not from last year.

And I posted about this problem again because the original post regarding this issue has also vanished. That was only a few days old, now gone. Could it have been removed because it was a similar question? I suppose but that does not explain all the other posts and participations that have vanished.

There is no reason (except for a server/programming error) for this to happen here.

Jun 10, 2019 12:10 PM in response to rccharles

Thanks rrcharles. I wasn't aware you could look up posts via username that way. When I do, I see some of the missing ones.

To note, even if I go to a missing post, uncheck "Following", then re-check "Follow", missing posts still do not show up under "My Subscriptions".

So, there's a problem here. I don't know what the issue is but it is not user error.

"My Subscriptions" Have Vanished Completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.