Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud and photos

I downloaded Icloud, and when I go to Icloud photos, downloads and uploads, its empty. Please help I know my photos are on Icloud and I need to transfer them.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 7:47 AM

Have you used the instructions below from Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos

New photos and videos you add to iCloud Photos will automatically download to your PC. You can also download your collection by year when you follow these steps:

1. Open a File Explorer window.
  2. Under Favorites, click iCloud Photos.
  3. Click Download photos and videos.
  4. Choose the photos and videos you want to download and click Download.

Your photos and videos download to the location you set in iCloud Photos Options.

The following may also help: Get help with iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2019 7:47 AM in response to anasaric14

Have you used the instructions below from Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos

New photos and videos you add to iCloud Photos will automatically download to your PC. You can also download your collection by year when you follow these steps:

1. Open a File Explorer window.
  2. Under Favorites, click iCloud Photos.
  3. Click Download photos and videos.
  4. Choose the photos and videos you want to download and click Download.

Your photos and videos download to the location you set in iCloud Photos Options.

The following may also help: Get help with iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Icloud and photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.