Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Warranty

I am still under warranty for my Nike series 3 watch. Does that include repair and/or replacement if I have a crack running down the face of the screen?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 9:22 AM

If you are talking about the standard 1-year manufacturer's warranty, I'm afraid it does not. Any accidental damage repair is going to be paid regardless of if you are within the 1-year or not at the same price if you only have the standard warranty.

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

If you bought AppleCare+ Protection Plan, then you are covered (and just pay the modest service fee).

If you have the cellular version of the Watch and bought it through your mobile carrier, you may have either AppleCare+ or carrier insurance coverage and not even realize it if you are paying something extra on your monthly bill.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2019 9:22 AM in response to jjones4180

If you are talking about the standard 1-year manufacturer's warranty, I'm afraid it does not. Any accidental damage repair is going to be paid regardless of if you are within the 1-year or not at the same price if you only have the standard warranty.

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

If you bought AppleCare+ Protection Plan, then you are covered (and just pay the modest service fee).

If you have the cellular version of the Watch and bought it through your mobile carrier, you may have either AppleCare+ or carrier insurance coverage and not even realize it if you are paying something extra on your monthly bill.

Apple Watch Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.