Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting whatsapp messages on my Iwatch

why could be the reason i’m not getting any whatsapp messages? I already change all notifications settings. I noticed the app doesn’t even shows in the Iwatch apps.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 7:46 AM

As I said, you will not see an icon for WhatsApp on the Apple Watch. It does not support an Apple Watch app. If you go to Notifications as julieda indicated, you should see the ability to turn on Watch notifications. Otherwise check to make sure that WhatsApp is correctly installed on your iPhone and you have phone notifications turned on.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 7:46 AM in response to yayitaj81

As I said, you will not see an icon for WhatsApp on the Apple Watch. It does not support an Apple Watch app. If you go to Notifications as julieda indicated, you should see the ability to turn on Watch notifications. Otherwise check to make sure that WhatsApp is correctly installed on your iPhone and you have phone notifications turned on.

Not getting whatsapp messages on my Iwatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.