Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login problems

I sign in with new Apple ID due to forgate old id’s password.new id is sign in successfully but when I enter into App Store old id is ask password to update my apps. Please solve the problem so that old is will remove from my iPhone

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 8:42 AM

All downloads are permanently tied to the account that downloaded them, so only that account can download updates to its apps.

To reset an account's password : If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or if you want the apps linked to your new account delete them and buy and download them on the new account

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 8:42 AM in response to madhav80

All downloads are permanently tied to the account that downloaded them, so only that account can download updates to its apps.

To reset an account's password : If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or if you want the apps linked to your new account delete them and buy and download them on the new account

Login problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.