Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking Unsolicited incoming sex messages

I have tried to figure out how to block incoming sexual invitations that are spammed out. I go to the info tab, but all it gives me is a list of other spammed numbers. Nowhere does it give me the option to Block Caller. Hints?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 9:12 AM

These are SMS texts? If so, forward to your carriers Spam address (most will use SPAM, i.e. 7726). With AT&T I forward the text to 7726, then I get an automated reply back to put in the sender address, number or short code.

They clearly act on those types of messages, as they stop real quick after I start getting any new spam.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 9:12 AM in response to Babsmodern

These are SMS texts? If so, forward to your carriers Spam address (most will use SPAM, i.e. 7726). With AT&T I forward the text to 7726, then I get an automated reply back to put in the sender address, number or short code.

They clearly act on those types of messages, as they stop real quick after I start getting any new spam.

Blocking Unsolicited incoming sex messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.