Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copying Music from PC to iPhone

I used to have apple music with hundreds of songs on it until I ran out of iTunes money and couldn't top up due to my exams. I got more money today, but all of my songs have uninstalled. I still see all my songs on my PC (on the itunes app) so they are not lost. Is there a way for me to transfer the songs on my PC to my phone or do I need to manually reinstall every single song/album?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 9:43 AM

Are the songs on the PC ones you had before joining Apple Music or legacy content from the subscription that hasn't been automatically removed from the library? See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support to copy what is in your library to your device, or Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support to allow access to the entire iCloud Music Library for streaming or downloading.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 9:43 AM in response to redbear441

Are the songs on the PC ones you had before joining Apple Music or legacy content from the subscription that hasn't been automatically removed from the library? See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support to copy what is in your library to your device, or Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support to allow access to the entire iCloud Music Library for streaming or downloading.

tt2

Copying Music from PC to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.