You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect/buy/update apps from App Store

Hi!

I can’t connect/buy/update apps from App Store. Neither from iphone or ipad. Had the issue on the phone a couple of weeks ago. Reset all settings helped. A lot of work to set it all up again, though, why I hesitate doing it again. Hard and soft reset. Log out and in in App Store, of course. No joy.

Trawled the Internet without any useful answers.

Magnus

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 12:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 1:49 AM

Found the oddest solution: Change language on both devices solved the problem. Found the solution in some forum. Changing from Swedish to English and back to Swedish made App Store function again. Doesn’t make ANY sense. The only culprit I can find (with some imagination) is that I regurlarly switch to English on my watch to get to the scribble function, which is not available in Swedish. But that’s a long shot.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2019 1:49 AM in response to magnus273

Found the oddest solution: Change language on both devices solved the problem. Found the solution in some forum. Changing from Swedish to English and back to Swedish made App Store function again. Doesn’t make ANY sense. The only culprit I can find (with some imagination) is that I regurlarly switch to English on my watch to get to the scribble function, which is not available in Swedish. But that’s a long shot.

I can’t connect/buy/update apps from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.