Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Will not Sync Calendars with Windows 10 Outlook

I am not sure if this is an Apple problem or an Office problem, but I am going to start here. I have an iPad Pro (11 in) and I want to sync its Calendars etc with my Windows 10 PC. I back up my iPad to the PC rather than iCloud. Without going into details as to why or how I got there, My prime Calendar in Outlook is named The Calendar as shown in Fig 1.

I want (and have tried several times) to copy The Calendar to my iPad. But it never updates the iPad properly. Fig 2 shows what I am trying to do. What appears to do is update the Calendar from Outlook, which is empty as shown in Fig 3.

What am I missing here?

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 4:23 PM

here is a link that may help - Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

I found this on another Knowledge based article but I don't know if it will help (Using your @icloud.com email address - Apple Support)

• Outlook 2007: Choose Tools > Account Settings. Select the Email tab, then select your @icloud.com email address from the list. Click “Set as default.”
  • Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013: Choose File > Info > Account Settings. Select the Email tab, then select your @icloud.com email address from the list. Click “Set as default.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2019 4:23 PM in response to don26812

here is a link that may help - Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

I found this on another Knowledge based article but I don't know if it will help (Using your @icloud.com email address - Apple Support)

• Outlook 2007: Choose Tools > Account Settings. Select the Email tab, then select your @icloud.com email address from the list. Click “Set as default.”
  • Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013: Choose File > Info > Account Settings. Select the Email tab, then select your @icloud.com email address from the list. Click “Set as default.”

iPad Will not Sync Calendars with Windows 10 Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.