Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Mail App Question: How to Modify "From" email options

I have about 4 email address and 10 others that forward to them ( I need them for testing and other reasons). When I start a new message using the Mail app on my desktop, there is a dropdown list of email addresses I can send from. However the list is super long, about 15 email addresses.

My question is, can I customize what shows in this list? I would like to slim down the options to make it more user-friendly.

I am guessing that it somehow offers any email address I have ever sent from because there was at least one email address I used once a long time ago and do not have as an email address or forward anymore.

Thanks,

David

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 12:52 PM

Want to add or to remove reply-to addresses associated with a particular email account?

Mail.app > Mail > Preferences > Accounts > select the account > Account Information > select the Email Address pop-up to "Edit Email Address" and have at...

2 replies

OS X Mail App Question: How to Modify "From" email options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.