Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My WiFi Password is appears to be incorrect even when it’s not!

Every time I try connecting to my WiFi, it tells me that my password is incorrect, I’ve looked up how to fix it and nothing has worked. It started with my phone, and it slowly started happening to my other devices like my iPad. what do I do now ? How can I solve this issue ?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 3:08 PM

Is this issue with any wireless network you connect your iPad to or just to a specific network? If the latter, then I suggest that you try changing your wireless network's security password temporarily to something like: thisismytestpassword. Then try connecting your devices, one-at-a-time to see if they can now connect properly. Please post back your results.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2019 3:08 PM in response to Me_l

Is this issue with any wireless network you connect your iPad to or just to a specific network? If the latter, then I suggest that you try changing your wireless network's security password temporarily to something like: thisismytestpassword. Then try connecting your devices, one-at-a-time to see if they can now connect properly. Please post back your results.

My WiFi Password is appears to be incorrect even when it’s not!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.