Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K

My audio drops out randomly for a second or two. My ATV connects to my 2019 Samsung HW-Q60R which connects to my 2018 QN75Q8FNB. I only had my ATV a few days. The ATV was running TVOS 11.3 out of the box during the setup and everything worked okay until I turned on automatic updates. TVOS 12.3 (16M153) was installed and then the problem started. I am running direct from ethernet gigabit router. The video does not randomly drop out like the audio. I am running Belkin 48 Gbps 2 meter cables to and from my soundbar. The soundbar runs in HDMI mode when the ATV is on and ARC HDMI from other sources. Specifically it happened when watching Prime Video Steve Jobs: the Last Thing but also happens with various apps. Apple content seems unaffected. I have tried every possible combination of audio settings to no avail. If this is corrected in TVOS 13 I would want to become a Beta tester.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 8:57 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple TV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.