Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Up Next Will Not Update.

I know there new episodes of shows I’m watching and they do not appear in the apple tv queue. Although some appear on my iPad or iPhone.

Neither tv of ios or tv tvos are displaying all new episodes

How do i force update or get these to sync

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 11:02 AM

1 reply

Jun 14, 2019 1:11 PM in response to fgsdgfsd

Hello.

If you've purchased TV shows, and they are not appearing in the new TV app, try searching for the show in the top bar. To the right of the "Library," there's an icon of a "Magnifying Glass." Unfortunately, currently, you may have to search for the shows that aren't appearing in the TV app.

The TV shows should appear after searching for them.

If you still can't find the missing TV shows, you can also try Restarting your Apple TV.

This can be done by:

1. Going to the settings (gear shaped icon).
  2. Scroll down the to the System menu.
  3. When in the System menu, all the way at the bottom is "Restart" click on that.

If they do not appear for some reason, you may want to call Apple Care to speak to an Apple Care Technician, who might suggest something else.

If they do appear, when searching for them, you may also want to call Apple Care to let them know about how the TV shows aren't appearing unless you search for them.

To contact Apple Care, you can call (800) APL-CARE (275-2273).

Have a good day!

Up Next Will Not Update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.