Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do

I have apps that need to be updated but when I hit the update button it brings me to wallet instead of updating the apps and I don’t understand why

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 15, 2019 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2019 4:56 PM

They aren't in-app purchases?

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2019 4:56 PM in response to Gogo98kitty

They aren't in-app purchases?

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

What should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.