Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown withdrawal of money in iTunes

There was a write-off of funds for unknown services or payments that I did not make, they are not in the history of payments and subscriptions, only an SMS notification about the withdrawal of money, please help to return the money

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 1:25 AM

Of course I can't read your first text, but it's very likely that this is a scam. Do not follow any links or phone numbers in such messages. You should check your details directly in your account (as you seem to have done) and in the statement of your payment method to see whether any money actually has been withdrawn. For further information please see

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2019 1:25 AM in response to Hubarevich88

Of course I can't read your first text, but it's very likely that this is a scam. Do not follow any links or phone numbers in such messages. You should check your details directly in your account (as you seem to have done) and in the statement of your payment method to see whether any money actually has been withdrawn. For further information please see

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Unknown withdrawal of money in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.