Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my money in iTunes

I have a problem with payment Card and iTunes. Today at about 12 a.m. I received a message that my card was withdrawn about 34,64$. I didn’t have any purchase. My son 6 year old download app named «EWA». Then I deleted this app, because we didn’t have it. But today I lost my money. My apple id:

, my card number: Please return my money.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 3:50 AM

It's a really bad idea to post your email address - it's an invitation to spam - and it's a REALLY BAD idea to post your credit card number, and I've asked the Hosts to remove them. This is a public forum: never post personal information.

The message you refer to may be a scam. Check your iTunes account and your credit card to make sure the money actually has been withdraw.

If the app has a subscription you need to cancel it: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

As to a refund, strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2019 3:50 AM in response to makpal225

It's a really bad idea to post your email address - it's an invitation to spam - and it's a REALLY BAD idea to post your credit card number, and I've asked the Hosts to remove them. This is a public forum: never post personal information.

The message you refer to may be a scam. Check your iTunes account and your credit card to make sure the money actually has been withdraw.

If the app has a subscription you need to cancel it: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

As to a refund, strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

I lost my money in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.