Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone xr is muting all alarms when bed time is switched on

usually i used to plug in my iphone xr for charging overnight and all alarms are getting muted early in the morning and there is no sound out from it. and also i can't hear any sound if play a music. The volume is set to max and it is in ringer mode only

then i had shutdown my iphone and restarted then later sound is back

Is there any problem with my iphone xr or its a bug of ios 12.3.1?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 8:22 AM

Hello dheeraj5697.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are experiencing sound issues with your iPhone XR. I will be glad to assist.

Restarting your iPhone was a great step to try and resolve this. Next, I'd recommend contacting Apple Support. Here's how:

Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2019 8:22 AM in response to dheeraj5697

Hello dheeraj5697.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are experiencing sound issues with your iPhone XR. I will be glad to assist.

Restarting your iPhone was a great step to try and resolve this. Next, I'd recommend contacting Apple Support. Here's how:

Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

Jun 17, 2019 10:06 PM in response to brenden dv

Thank you for your advice🙂.

i had restarted my device the issue was resolved but again alarms and sound got muted very next morning .

I had read in the community solutions that; some third party apps are interfering

so i had checked my device and had uninstalled the widgets app now the device is absolutely alright i had not faced the issue today morning all alarms had popped up

My iphone xr is muting all alarms when bed time is switched on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.