Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios12

How do I update to ios12...? iPad says updated at 10.33??? Something version...I just want Pandora on iPad....

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 4:05 PM

2 replies

Jun 16, 2019 4:46 PM in response to Pshmmm

Older versions of apps may still exist in the iOS App Store, despite the fact the apps may have moved on to an higher

minimum iOS version, now.

If you need older versions of apps that have moved on to iOS 10 and later, tap on my link below and choose the

method that best works with your current situation.

CAREFULLY read and follow ALL directions. Especially so for my computer/older iTunes procedures.

Any and all of my procedures/solutions work!

Downloading Older iOS 9.3.5 Versions of A… - Apple Community

A Disclaimer.

Apps may or may not have older iOS versions still available from within the iOS App Store.

There are a few ways to try/attempt to get an older version of an app. Pick the method that works best for your

situation/circumstances.

Also, I would STOP using that nearly 2-year old Safari Web browser, as it is, probably, not safe and secure to use any longer, and seek out a third party web browser that is STILL currently being updated and STILL being supported on older iOS versions.

Heed my advice on this issue in my above link.

Best of Luck to You!

Ios12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.