Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing my desktop/iPad - keeps asking for computer authorization

Every time I do a sync of my phone or my iPad I get this message:

"Some of the items in the iTunes library, including "I Will Always Love You", were not copied to the iPad "iPad (22)" because you are not authorized for them on this computer.

To authorize this computer for the items purchased from the iTunes Store, choose Account>Authorizations>Authorize This Computer.

6 total problems"

I have done exactly as instructed - at least 6 times and it always says "this computer is already authorized, it has now been reauthorized" And yet these songs do not copy to the phone or the iPad so what gives????

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 17, 2019 12:08 PM in response to John Schambre SF

Hello John Schambre SF,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are getting an error trying to sync specific songs to your devices. I'm happy to help you find a resolution.

Here is a resource that can assist you with troubleshooting:

If iTunes prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play iTunes Store purchases

Please let me know if you still have questions after reviewing the article. Just to clarify, have you changed your Apple ID since purchasing the songs?

Have a great day!

Syncing my desktop/iPad - keeps asking for computer authorization

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.