Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to get into my apple iTunes music

i have put in my apple id and password for iTunes and keep getting there is an error try again later.. it comes up

there was a temporary problem completing your request.

An unknown error occurred 9039

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 12:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 1:05 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, trafficforce!

I understand you're unable to sign in to iTunes & App Store so that you can connect to Apple Music. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot.

You'll want to sign in via Settings > iTunes & App Store: Sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2019 1:05 PM in response to trafficforce

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, trafficforce!

I understand you're unable to sign in to iTunes & App Store so that you can connect to Apple Music. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot.

You'll want to sign in via Settings > iTunes & App Store: Sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

trying to get into my apple iTunes music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.