Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what am i billing for?

Hello, I haven't subscribed anything from app store but i was charged 8,49€ just now. How can I have my money back?

Best wishes,

Karolina Daitš

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 10:43 PM

Why do you think it's a subscription and not just an ordinary one-off purchase ?

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2019 10:43 PM in response to karolina164

Why do you think it's a subscription and not just an ordinary one-off purchase ?

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

what am i billing for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.