Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud notifications

How do I turn off iCloud storage notifications? I don’t want to upgrade, I just want the notifications that I’m out of space to stop. Thanks for any help!

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 6:17 AM

You can’t turn it off. If you are backing up with iCloud, syncing any content with iCloud or using iCloud Photos, the message will continue to pop up unless you delete some content, stop iCloud backups, or purchase more storage space.

The first two options might not be what you really want, but if you don’t want to purchase more storage, the lesser of the two evils would be to delete some content and cut back on what you want iCloud to backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2019 6:17 AM in response to aperks

You can’t turn it off. If you are backing up with iCloud, syncing any content with iCloud or using iCloud Photos, the message will continue to pop up unless you delete some content, stop iCloud backups, or purchase more storage space.

The first two options might not be what you really want, but if you don’t want to purchase more storage, the lesser of the two evils would be to delete some content and cut back on what you want iCloud to backup.

iCloud notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.