You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t link Apple Music to Alexa

Trying to connect Apple Music to my Alexa via the Alexa app.

I’ve updated my Alexa app and gone through the process to link the account. Once I sign in to my Apple Music account I’m stuck at a blank screen with just a “done” button at the top.

If I click that, the page closes but the apple still tells me my account needs linking.

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 4:03 PM

Hey, I have had the same issue in Ireland.

I spent 3 hours chatting to Amazon support how couldn't give me a solution. Apple couldn't help either as it was a third party app.

I eventually figured out that if you log into Alexa on Amazon on Google Chrome and access music settings there it will allow you to link apple music to Alexa. Doesn't work on Safari.

So access the below link on Google Chrome and go into Music settings and follow the instructions to link. Worked for me.

https://alexa.amazon.co.uk/spa/index.html#skills/dp/B07LCQ5JT7/settings

Hope this helps.

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 10, 2019 4:03 PM in response to A_Benn7

Hey, I have had the same issue in Ireland.

I spent 3 hours chatting to Amazon support how couldn't give me a solution. Apple couldn't help either as it was a third party app.

I eventually figured out that if you log into Alexa on Amazon on Google Chrome and access music settings there it will allow you to link apple music to Alexa. Doesn't work on Safari.

So access the below link on Google Chrome and go into Music settings and follow the instructions to link. Worked for me.

https://alexa.amazon.co.uk/spa/index.html#skills/dp/B07LCQ5JT7/settings

Hope this helps.

Can’t link Apple Music to Alexa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.