Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Stop getting photos synced

How do I keep my iPhone photos from showing up on my iPad?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 11:40 AM

I'm guessing that you are using iCloud Photos, which would sync your photos to all of your devices. To check, go to Settings><yourname>iCloud, then Photos, and see if iCloud photos is turned on for either or both devices. You would want to turn that off. If you are using iCloud photos, remember that deleting a photo on one device, deletes it from all devices. See this support document, Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2019 11:40 AM in response to Candleburnin

I'm guessing that you are using iCloud Photos, which would sync your photos to all of your devices. To check, go to Settings><yourname>iCloud, then Photos, and see if iCloud photos is turned on for either or both devices. You would want to turn that off. If you are using iCloud photos, remember that deleting a photo on one device, deletes it from all devices. See this support document, Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

How to Stop getting photos synced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.