Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch complication issue

I downloaded a Weather app called AccuWeather and the complication does not show up on the infograph watch face when I scroll through the complications. If I change the watch face I can find the complication. Does anyone know of any reason why certain complications would not work or show up with the info graph face and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 6:06 PM

12 replies

Jun 20, 2019 6:32 PM in response to mickeddie

See if you followed this:

Check that the AccuWeather app has been installed on your Apple Watch: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > scroll down and check, in the list of apps beneath, that AccuWeather is installed > if it is not, tap on the app name and then turn on Show App on Apple Watch

Jun 20, 2019 7:01 PM in response to julieda

Yes, I followed that through the whole thread. But the OP did not ask if the Accuweather app could be used on the Apple Watch they asked about the complication on particularly the Infograph watch face. So if your blurry screen shot was of the Accuweather complication working in that watch face it would be helpful. Otherwise it is unrelated.

Jun 20, 2019 7:42 PM in response to mickeddie

It would seem to me that AccuWeather has simply not updated their Watch app to support the new complications offered by the faces that are exclusive to the Series 4’s larger display. This is why on some of the older faces, you will see them, whereas on Infograph and Infograph Modular, they will not appear. I’d contact AccuWeather about updating their app.

watch complication issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.