Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mixer window is missing all faders

Hey everyone! After this most recent software update, my faders have been totally missing from my mixing window. They are there and then they are gone. Is this a glitch? Should I reinstall logic? Or is there a solution for this? Below are pictures of the same project within minutes of each other. Haven't found anything in other forums. Anyone have a solution?

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 12:25 AM

5 replies

Jun 22, 2019 12:40 AM in response to ev2019

Hi ev2019

You can delete your user preferences and see if this will solve your problem.

Before deleting user preferences, note any specific preference settings that you’ve made, and save any custom key commands you've created. Deleting preferences removes any custom preference settings and custom key commands.

To delete the user preferences, do the following:

1. Quit Logic Pro X.
  2. In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
  3. Enter ~/Library/Preferences, then click Go.
  4. Remove the "com.apple.logic10.plist" file from the Preferences folder. 
  5. If you upgraded from an earlier version of Logic Pro, also remove the "com.apple.logic.pro" file.
  6. Restart your Mac.

After deleting preferences, open your project and try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing. If the issue no longer occurs, open Logic Pro X preferences, reapply your custom settings, and import your custom key commands.

I hope this was helpful.

-Leon Elegant

Mixer window is missing all faders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.