Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reactivate my Apple ID

I deactivated my old Apple ID for security reasons, but now I am wanting to reactivate it to get some of the apps and music I purchased. However, I do not know how to do this or if it is even possible. My Apple ID DID NOT GET DISABLED!!! I called Apple support and I deactivated the account. Please does anyone know what I can do?

iPad mini, iOS 11

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 11:36 AM

From the article below.

"Can I reactivate my account?

Yes. If you request account deactivation, you'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. When you're ready to reactivate your Apple ID, contact Apple Support, provide your access code, and we’ll help you reactivate your account. If you lose this code, we won't be able to help reactivate your account." 

Apple ID - How to deactivate your Apple ID account

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2019 11:36 AM in response to rylan678

From the article below.

"Can I reactivate my account?

Yes. If you request account deactivation, you'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. When you're ready to reactivate your Apple ID, contact Apple Support, provide your access code, and we’ll help you reactivate your account. If you lose this code, we won't be able to help reactivate your account." 

Apple ID - How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to reactivate my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.