Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too high total calorie

Hello. I have too high total calorie in apple watch training app.

I had Series 3 watch and iPhone 7 before when it occured first. Now I have iPhone XS and Series 4 watch. The problem still exist. Looks like there were days in the past where my total calories did not reset at the end of the day but now it looks like it works.

One more strange thing. Every time I start it different total calorie shows up. (The more I start it the less calorie shows up)

Can you help me about this issue?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 4:10 AM

OK, that was the easy theory disproved. I think at this stage you have an Apple Watch and an iPhone which are both still covered by Apple’s 12 month warranty, and it is time to escalate the problem. Use link Contact Support and give the problem too Apple’s paid service team. I suggest if possible you arrange a Genius Bar appointment at a convenient Apple Store, so you can demonstrate the problem face to face.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2019 4:10 AM in response to Nudliii12

OK, that was the easy theory disproved. I think at this stage you have an Apple Watch and an iPhone which are both still covered by Apple’s 12 month warranty, and it is time to escalate the problem. Use link Contact Support and give the problem too Apple’s paid service team. I suggest if possible you arrange a Genius Bar appointment at a convenient Apple Store, so you can demonstrate the problem face to face.

Jun 23, 2019 3:13 AM in response to Nudliii12

Your report says this strange problem appeared before you updated your hardware, and it has carried through to a new watch and iPhone. I notice your watch is using a language I don’t recognise, I don’t remember other reports for this problem so this could be a bug which has appeared in the localization to your language. Is it possible you could test your devices configured to English to prove or disprove my theory?

If you find it is a bug, report direct to Apple at https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Too high total calorie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.