Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My alarm clock does not work

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 12:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 1:27 AM

Try this:

If you have an alarm that doesn’t sound or is too quiet, or if your iPhone only vibrates, check the following:

• Set the volume on your iPhone. If your alarm volume is too low or too loud, press the volume button up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and drag the slider under Ringers And Alerts.
  • If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.
  • If you use iOS 11 or later and you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired headphones and speakers. It doesn't play through wireless headphones and speakers.

Read more here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ke/HT207512

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2019 1:27 AM in response to Alqtand

Try this:

If you have an alarm that doesn’t sound or is too quiet, or if your iPhone only vibrates, check the following:

• Set the volume on your iPhone. If your alarm volume is too low or too loud, press the volume button up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and drag the slider under Ringers And Alerts.
  • If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.
  • If you use iOS 11 or later and you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired headphones and speakers. It doesn't play through wireless headphones and speakers.

Read more here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ke/HT207512

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.