Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirDrop issues

i airdropped few images and videos from onwe iphone to another .. i recived only images that was showing up in my cameraroll.. the videos are not showing anywhere in the phone.pls help

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 4:12 PM

Hi chandrakant17,

Sorry to hear you are videos arent showing up on your other iphone after you used AirDrop. Could you try only selecting the videos and try to AirDrop them to your other iPhone?

Are the photos and videos [that you are selecting to AirDrop] in your camera roll?

To learn more about AirDrop check out this link: Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Helps

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2019 4:12 PM in response to chandrakant17

Hi chandrakant17,

Sorry to hear you are videos arent showing up on your other iphone after you used AirDrop. Could you try only selecting the videos and try to AirDrop them to your other iPhone?

Are the photos and videos [that you are selecting to AirDrop] in your camera roll?

To learn more about AirDrop check out this link: Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Helps

AirDrop issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.