Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the bumper (or other cover) fully "resolve" the antenna issue?

Does the bumper/other cover fully, or partially, "resolve" the antenna (attenuation) issue?

I would never use my iPhone without a cover for grip/drop protection (use the Incase Protective Cover on my 3G). If it fully resolves it, then it would be a non issue for me.

I've compared my 3G to the 4G several times at the local Apple Store. Love the relative blazing speed on the 4G and the multitasking is a big plus for me. I can live with other issues assuming resolved by firmware/software updates.

I expect to be notified at any time that the 4G I reserved at my local Apple store has arrived and am debating on canceling and waiting.

3G, iOS 4, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 13, 2010 1:07 PM

7 replies

Jul 13, 2010 1:24 PM in response to rbeckmann

No, I read through the threads and the bumper doesn't fully resolve the problems. At this rate we might need a poll on every single case that claims to solve the problem lolz.

Okay, to be realistic, I think "smart design case + good coverage area + luck" = chance you can fix the antenna issue.

Good luck everyone 🙂 I'm waiting for mine to come and test it out..

Does the bumper (or other cover) fully "resolve" the antenna issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.