Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very small spinning clock with dots around it only in middle of Apple Watch face? Help!!!

Good morning!!

I can get to the screen that has my apps on my Apple Watch and the apps work but I cannot get to my watch face with my complications.

Instead, when I do the normal steps to get to my watch face, I’m presented with a small clock with has dots constantly moving around the clock face and the watch will do that until the battery runs out.

i am also able to use my apps. Ie get a work out in and it syncs back to iPhone even.

screenshot attached or what it looks like.

please help!!!!!

thank you!

jonathan

but

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 5:45 AM

I would suggest you reset your watch. Press the crown and side button in untill the Apple logo appears. Also Check your Watch is updated to 5.2.1and your iphone is running ios 12.3.1. Finally Unpair your Watch and repair it. if Issues persist

1 reply

Very small spinning clock with dots around it only in middle of Apple Watch face? Help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.