Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difference between the Nike Apple Watch and the Apple Watch 4 series?

Hello! I am looking to buy my first Apple Watch and unsure which one to purchase. I would be using it for work, and for working out. Can you tell me what the difference is between the Nike Apple Watch and the Apple Watch 4 series?

Thanks for your help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 8:35 AM

The biggest difference between the Nike+ and standard Series 4 model is actually the bands that ship with each. For the standard aluminum model, you can choose between the Sport Band and the Sport Loop. ... Apart from the bands, the only physical difference between the models is a small Nike+ logo on the back of the watch

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2019 8:35 AM in response to Swimming03

The biggest difference between the Nike+ and standard Series 4 model is actually the bands that ship with each. For the standard aluminum model, you can choose between the Sport Band and the Sport Loop. ... Apart from the bands, the only physical difference between the models is a small Nike+ logo on the back of the watch

Difference between the Nike Apple Watch and the Apple Watch 4 series?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.