Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The request for account “Facebook” failed. The server responded with “400” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

I keep getting this error message. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I disabled my FB account?

Love to fix it.

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 13", OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 9:09 AM

Hello stephlaub22,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're getting an error message in regards to Facebook with calendars. You've reached the right place for help.

Since it's related to calendar and the account is disabled, it could be causing that error message. You can remove the calendar itself from the Mac: Add or delete calendars on Mac - Apple Support

If you continue to have any issues, try reaching out to Facebook directly: Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Thanks and have a great day.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2019 9:09 AM in response to stephlaub22

Hello stephlaub22,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're getting an error message in regards to Facebook with calendars. You've reached the right place for help.

Since it's related to calendar and the account is disabled, it could be causing that error message. You can remove the calendar itself from the Mac: Add or delete calendars on Mac - Apple Support

If you continue to have any issues, try reaching out to Facebook directly: Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Thanks and have a great day.

The request for account “Facebook” failed. The server responded with “400” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.