Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difficult to unlock apple watch/touch difficulties

Hi,

I have a brand new series 4 watch with a problem regarding unlocking when entering 4 digit pin.

The screen detect my finger inputs but it refuses to input them?!? Exsample: I have to press number 8 about 10 times isch before it inputs the digit, the numbers gives feedback that the input is registered every times but it will not input it?!.

This is the same procedure for all the numbers in the 4 digit code.

I also have problems with the watch rejecting my toutch even thoe it registers it when using it for other things. The other day the watch registered a fall detection but I was unable to press button «im ok» so I had to take my watch of and manually turn it off with buttons in a hurry. When this happened I was able to swipe screen in every direction just not press the buttons on the display.

Anyone have similar issues?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 1:40 AM

What anyone else has found is completely irrelevant because every fault is different. Your watch is brand new, Contact Support (link) without delay to arrange getting the problem resolved by Apple.

1 reply

Difficult to unlock apple watch/touch difficulties

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.