Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to signe OUT of App Store

Whenever I sign into the App Store, it takes me FOREVER to figure out how to sign out again. And it's totally not intuitive so that you see it clearly on the same page where you see your name indicating that I am signed in. It's crazy... What's wrong with Apple. (Don't get me started on that subject.) I don't have time for this. Add to this frustration, just to sign in to ask this question, it asked me to sign into this device then to another devise to get a pass code to come BACK to this devise... This sign in and sign out process is RIDICULOUS!!!

Can somebody please tell me HOW TO SIGN OUT OF THE APP STORE on my MacBook Pro? THANK YOU.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 9:00 PM

In the Store menu at the top of the app.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.5; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.3.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.3;  HomePods, audioOS 12.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply

How to signe OUT of App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.