Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to login icloud without security code

my question is without security code how can login apple web site,example my apple phone not working

i want to access my my icloud photos,when i login icloud the login page ask please enter 6 digit code,my phone is dead how can get this code?

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 9:22 AM

If you don't have any trusted devices you can have the code sent to a trusted phone number (which can be any phone that you have set up including Androids and landlines). See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that if you haven't already set up one or more trusted phone numbers (other than your iPhone) you will need a trusted device in order to register the trusted phone number the first time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2019 9:22 AM in response to indika290

If you don't have any trusted devices you can have the code sent to a trusted phone number (which can be any phone that you have set up including Androids and landlines). See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that if you haven't already set up one or more trusted phone numbers (other than your iPhone) you will need a trusted device in order to register the trusted phone number the first time.

how to login icloud without security code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.